Not keen on Wrike? Meet Monday.com
On average, we spend 148 minutes making small decisions each day. This includes everything from what shirt to wear to what to watch before bed. If picking socks takes so a great deal of time and energy, how can you select the best business management software? This is a platform you’ll use every single workday. This is where Wrike comes in, of course, you can look into a Wrike alternative.
With 289 distinctive tools and software programs (and counting!) out there, we’re here to help you make the right software decision for you and your team.
What is Wrike?
Wrike is an administration tool, albeit one of the more expensive ones on the market.
On Wrike, every venture can be broken down into tasks. It also includes different features, such as a timer to log time spent on tasks. The latter is only an option for business accounts.
That being said, it doesn’t include many existing templates, so there’s an element of learning involved with using it.
Wrike features: templates are tailor-made for four groupings
Wrike only focuses on four groups. This includes project management, marketing teams, creative teams, and software program development. It is a more overarching solution than some other competitors, like Jira for example. However, it is not suited for individuals working in different industries. Nor is it suitable for a business searching for a way to quickly onboard and control their projects.
So, Wrike’s template may not be the best option available when it comes to this. Other Wrike alternatives like monday.com provide hundreds of ready-made templates to get you started. And the best part? It doesn’t matter what industry you come from.
Wrike consumer support: no response-time guarantee
Wrike affords numerous options for support, like the Help Center, email, chat, and phone options. That being said, the company doesn’t list a response-time guarantee. You don’t know when your proverbial knight in shining software will come to the rescue.
If you select to speak to anybody over the phone, you can click “Submit a Request” in Wrike’s Help Center. While it is better than waiting in line for hours on end, there is no telling when your call will be returned.
Wrike does not offer a guide on plans but does provide its consulting, training, and guide offerings at an additional cost.
Wrike pricing: special plans for distinct pockets
- Free – Wrike’s most primary plan is free and for groups of up to 5 people, it also has a limit of 2 GB of storage space. Wrike’s free model also limits customers to simple integrations and constrained views.
- Professional – Wrike’s professional graph costs $9.80 per consumer per month and is accessible for managing teams of up to 15 people. The software also includes Gantt charts, the capacity to share boards with guests, and up to 5 GB of storage space.
- Business – Wrike’s business format comes at a price tag of $24.80 per user per month for groups of up to 200 people. It offers the potential to use automations, templates (though there aren’t too many options), and customize workflow stages.
- Enterprise – Wrike doesn’t list a rate for their Enterprise plans, however, it does offer audit reports and one hundred GB of storage space.
On top of its standard plans, Wrike also has the following options:
- Wrike for Marketers: this option combines the Business option with Wrike Proof (approval for creative deliverables) and integration with Adobe Creative Cloud. If Adobe Creative Cloud is necessary to you, take a look at the new monday.com integration with Adobe Creative Cloud!
- Wrike for Marketers Performance: this design consists of reporting and integrations related to Marketo and Salesforce.
- Wrike for Professional Services: this choice combines Wrike’s Business format aspects with automated workflows and time monitoring capabilities.
- Wrike for Professional Services Performance: this one additionally consists of integrations with Quickbooks and Salesforce.
Here at monday.com, we take our support VERY seriously, which is we promise our customers 24/7 support, every single day of the year! We also offer solutions to meet the needs of any business in any industry, making it the best possible business management tool out there.
Sign up to monday.com South Africa – Activation or Trial Link and track time with monday.com South Africa.
Interested in uncovering CRM with monday.com then hit the link below and start your monday.com journey, partnering with Syscor all the way.
Book a call for monday.com Pro Services in South Africa and Africa
Once you have an active account Syscor can assist with a full consulting and professional services stack, including:
- Process design
- Workflow design
- Workspace builds
- Board builds
- App integration
Syscor is a sales, installation, and support partner to monday.com, having completed many successful projects on monday.com. Thus making us very experienced. Syscor has clients that range from Tanzanian Banks to small manufacturing businesses in South Africa, for instance. Our reach is completely continental.
Syscor’s Consulting team are all qualified to deliver a full installation and support offering, meaning we offer turn-key services. We will gladly share any referrals, in order to give you peace of mind. So you can embark on your monday.com journey, with confidence.
For more information check out our social pages