Build a stronger marketing management process
Have you ever found yourself looking at a business’ marketing collateral, and wondering how they managed to pull off something that impressive? It looks effortlessly seamless, but is it really?
The key to a successful marketing campaign is a strategy that outlines the marketing management process. This includes all the elements that you use to market your business, from social media to email marketing and even print ads.
The goals of a strategic marketing plan include:
- Increasing team productivity
- Encouraging productive collaboration
- Documenting the strategy as well as its results
- Creating measurable goals
- Monitoring results
- Optimizing and iterating improvements for future campaigns
With the correct processes in place to manage it all, you can plan, execute monitor and adapt your marketing campaigns. We’ll even share a few steps to help you do so.
5 steps for efficient marketing processes
- Analyse: The backbone of data-driven marketing management processes is analysis. You need to do your research on your market and competitors, as well as analyse the effectiveness of previous campaigns. You need to analyse the available data to understand what’s working, what isn’t and what customers are looking for.
- Set goals: You need to know what you’re working towards and how you plan to achieve it. By setting goals, you can do exactly that. This helps you measure progress and successes.
- Invest in the right tools: To run multiple campaigns across multiple platforms, you need the right tools to streamline the process or you’ll get lost in the craziness.
- Automate wherever possible: Sae yourself time and frustration by automating the easy to complete, repetitive marketing tasks. This can include scheduling online content in advance or installing chatbots to facilitate customer engagement.
- Monitor and review progress: The final part of your marketing management process is to track your campaigns to see the progress made and how they’re performing. You can then see if they are meeting the necessary goals and if they are not, identify why they aren’t.
Sign up to monday.com South Africa – Activation or Trial Link and track time with monday.com South Africa.
Interested in uncovering CRM with monday.com then hit the link below and start your monday.com journey, partnering with Syscor all the way.
Book a call for monday.com Pro Services in South Africa and Africa
Once you have an active account Syscor can assist with a full consulting and professional services stack, including:
- Process design
- Workflow design
- Workspace builds
- Board builds
- App integration
Syscor is a sales, installation, and support partner to monday.com, having completed many successful projects on monday.com. Thus making us very experienced. Syscor has clients that range from Tanzanian Banks to small manufacturing businesses in South Africa, for instance. Our reach is completely continental.
Syscor’s Consulting team are all qualified to deliver a full installation and support offering, meaning we offer turn-key services. We will gladly share any referrals, in order to give you peace of mind. So you can embark on your monday.com journey, with confidence.
For more information check out our social pages