Improve ROI with marketing workflow features
Marketers, we get you, we understand your pain. Managing multiple campaigns can become quite the circus act and you need to be able to keep up with it all without losing balance.
From the various campaign elements to your in-house team as well as freelance resources, they all need to be managed to ensure that the campaign runs as smoothly as possible.
Monday.com steps in to make it all better.
They’ve come up with a few new features to help you make the most of your marketing efforts.
- Capturing leads from Facebook Ads Manager: Your online leads can be captured directly into your Monday.com board, making it easier than ever to manage it all. All you need to do is integrate Facebook Ads and select the option reading “when a form is submitted, create an item”
- Integrating Adobe Creative Cloud means that you can easily upload files you’re working on for your team to see, without switching between different apps.
- Import Excel data with ease with our enriched excel integration
- Our apps marketplace makes it easy to expand your horizons and access the latest creations as soon as they’re available. Now you can build your own apps within Monday.com.
- Item cards make tracking processes a lot easier by curating the data from other columns and displaying it in the form of an easy-to-read card.
Sign up to monday.com South Africa – Activation or Trial Link and track time with monday.com South Africa.
Interested in uncovering CRM with monday.com then hit the link below and start your monday.com journey, partnering with Syscor all the way.
Book a call for monday.com Pro Services in South Africa and Africa
Once you have an active account Syscor can assist with a full consulting and professional services stack, including:
- Process design
- Workflow design
- Workspace builds
- Board builds
- App integration
Syscor is a sales, installation, and support partner to monday.com, having completed many successful projects on monday.com. Thus making us very experienced. Syscor has clients that range from Tanzanian Banks to small manufacturing businesses in South Africa, for instance. Our reach is completely continental.
Syscor’s Consulting team are all qualified to deliver a full installation and support offering, meaning we offer turn-key services. We will gladly share any referrals, in order to give you peace of mind. So you can embark on your monday.com journey, with confidence.
For more information check out our social pages