Plan your workweek
Within your work week, you’re bound to be juggling quite a bit. It becomes easy to get overwhelmed by it all. Where do you start? How do you make sure that you don’t miss anything important? The truth is that things are bound to slip through the cracks, and the thing is, it’s okay. It happens to the best of us.
In the same breath, most of these slip-ups can be avoided by simply planning your week properly. Set it out ahead of time so that you have time to prepare, instead of trying to fly through it last minute. You need to take control of your week and not let it control you.
Yeah, this may seem tedious and take up time that you don’t have. But, you know you have time. All you need to do is set out a few minutes each week to draw up your schedule. Not only will this help you develop a strategy, but you’ll also start each day knowing what awaits you.
This is something that needs to become a habit, and once it does, you’ll find that your stress levels are more manageable. You’ll also feel more productive as you have a visual representation of everything that you have achieved.
How to create your weekly plan
- Start by dumping all your ideas onto a page. This is known as a brain dump. It could be work-related or even personal, it’s all the things you’ve got to worry about and manage essentially.
- Set deadlines and goals for yourself. Be realistic and don’t put unnecessary pressure on yourself.
- Put it all into your calendar, bonus points if it integrates with a project management tool like Monday.com. Rather overestimate the time to be safe and try to leave yourself some free time each day.
Turning your weekly plan into a habit
- It takes 2 months to form a new habit, so you’ll need to be dedicated to the cause if planning your week is to work in your favour.
- Choose a day to plan your week and stick to it. Save it as a recurring meeting in your calendar so that you don’t forget.
- Add notifications and alerts to the items on your schedule to help stay on track.
- Share your goal with other people, this will help it feel more “real”.
Sign up to monday.com South Africa – Activation or Trial Link and track time with monday.com South Africa.
Interested in uncovering CRM with monday.com then hit the link below and start your monday.com journey, partnering with Syscor all the way.
Book a call for monday.com Pro Services in South Africa and Africa
Once you have an active account Syscor can assist with a full consulting and professional services stack, including:
- Process design
- Workflow design
- Workspace builds
- Board builds
- App integration
Syscor is a sales, installation, and support partner to monday.com, having completed many successful projects on monday.com. Thus making us very experienced. Syscor has clients that range from Tanzanian Banks to small manufacturing businesses in South Africa, for instance. Our reach is completely continental.
Syscor’s Consulting team are all qualified to deliver a full installation and support offering, meaning we offer turn-key services. We will gladly share any referrals, in order to give you peace of mind. So you can embark on your monday.com journey, with confidence.
For more information check out our social pages