Speed up your projects with Agile meetings
Before you get excited, Agile meetings have nothing to do with working on your flexibility or channelling inner yogi. It’s about finding new and exciting ways of being productive within your business.
Agile meetings are the new, cooler version of the run of the mill, boring office meetings that we’ve all become accustomed to. They make use of structure, shared responsibility and time limits to ensure that the sessions are as effective as possible.
So why are Agile meetings necessary?
A quick social media search for meetings will show you exactly what everyone thinks about them. And the biggest reason is that they are seen as unproductive and a waste of time – and money. So much so that it’s estimated that in the US alone, unproductive meetings cost businesses around $399 billion each year.
They’re not only a pain for your staff, but they’re actually draining your business’s earnings. So how do you turn this around? Enter Agile meetings.
How Agile meetings are different:
- They have time limits
- Everyone involved is involved with the topic at hand
- No useless chit-chat, it’s straight to the point
Types of Agile meetings
- Backlog refinement – this meeting aims to give direction for an upcoming Sprint
- Sprint planning – based on the direction, you need to plan the way forward in order to meet the goal set out and break it up into manageable steps with realistic deadlines.
- Daily stand-up meeting – this is basically a quick progress meeting of what has been done, what’s being done and any potential issues you foresee.
- Sprint review – this is where you review and test the project and its performance.
- Sprint retrospective – this is where you and your team look back on what was done, what could be improved and what to look out for moving forward.
Sign up to monday.com South Africa – Activation or Trial Link and track time with monday.com South Africa.
Interested in uncovering CRM with monday.com then hit the link below and start your monday.com journey, partnering with Syscor all the way.
Book a call for monday.com Pro Services in South Africa and Africa
Once you have an active account Syscor can assist with a full consulting and professional services stack, including:
- Process design
- Workflow design
- Workspace builds
- Board builds
- App integration
Syscor is a sales, installation, and support partner to monday.com, having completed many successful projects on monday.com. Thus making us very experienced. Syscor has clients that range from Tanzanian Banks to small manufacturing businesses in South Africa, for instance. Our reach is completely continental.
Syscor’s Consulting team are all qualified to deliver a full installation and support offering, meaning we offer turn-key services. We will gladly share any referrals, in order to give you peace of mind. So you can embark on your monday.com journey, with confidence.
For more information check out our social pages