monday.com: Everything you need for your next project in the insurance industry
Managing projects in the insurance industry can be quite overwhelming with all the distinct frameworks, acronyms, and jargon.
There are PMBOK, RAM, WBS, PRINCE2, Gantt charts, and Kanban – to name but a few.
It’s almost like texting a teenager and not at all like planning the work that drives a business.
Don’t let the tech-talk scare you away. When it comes down to it, project management isn’t a complicated idea, even if the lingo may be. It’s about coordinating your assets to a project as efficiently and efficaciously as possible.
What is project management?
This is the method of creating the plan, project objectives, breakthroughs, and deliverables of a project. It also includes managing team members, timelines, and budgets to ensure that profitable tasks are delivered.
The process of planning a project
- Initiating: As with any challenge (or plan), preparation is important. The initiation phase is where the project scope is decided, and the challenge foundation is created. Project phases and budgets are also discussed during this stage.
- Planning: It’s necessary to set key milestone dates as well as a completion date. Be very clear and deliberate with assignment deadlines. The planning segment also consists of selecting the individuals for the team, outlining deliverables, estimating resources, identifying related activities, and managing the scope.
- Executing: This is about getting it done.
- Monitoring/Controlling: A regular, consistent, systematic “check-in” is necessary to make sure that the project is a success.
- Closing: All things to do are wrapped up, and the final product is delivered to the customer.
Sign up to monday.com South Africa – Activation or Trial Link and track time with monday.com South Africa.
Interested in uncovering CRM with monday.com then hit the link below and start your monday.com journey, partnering with Syscor all the way.
Book a call for monday.com Pro Services in South Africa and Africa
Once you have an active account Syscor can assist with a full consulting and professional services stack, including:
- Process design
- Workflow design
- Workspace builds
- Board builds
- App integration
Syscor is a sales, installation, and support partner to monday.com, having completed many successful projects on monday.com. Thus making us very experienced. Syscor has clients that range from Tanzanian Banks to small manufacturing businesses in South Africa, for instance. Our reach is completely continental.
Syscor’s Consulting team are all qualified to deliver a full installation and support offering, meaning we offer turn-key services. We will gladly share any referrals, in order to give you peace of mind. So you can embark on your monday.com journey, with confidence.
For more information check out our social pages