How the insurance industry is leveraging the power of monday.com
Building solid, long term relationships with clients is one of the best ways to ensure the success of your insurance business. After all, their ongoing support is what will keep you running.
That being said, building and maintaining these relationships can be tricky when you have multiple leads, clients and policies. This is where a CRM system can save the day. To help prove this, we’ll share 4 ways you can use CRM to the benefit of your insurance agency.
But first, what is CRM?
Customer relationship management is exactly as the name implies, a system for managing customer relationships. It’s a central hub for capturing leads and tracking their progress, as well as managing ongoing customer relationships and the activity associated with it.
The benefits of using CRM in insurance include:
- Time savings as all the needed data is in one location
- Boosted profits by cutting costs and increasing sales
- Personalised and customisable to suit the needs of your business
- Improved team collaboration
- Facilitates data-based decision making
- Simplified reporting
- Next-level customer service and satisfaction
Processes that will benefit from CRM:
- Lead management can be automated, easily importing lead information and storing it on Monday.com
- Segmented client lists based on the type of policy to ensure that the approach is relevant to their needs
- Monitor sales and team performance from the sales dashboard
- Manage meetings effectively by integrating calendar and video related apps into your boards – no more needing to search through multiple platforms and tabs
Sign up to monday.com South Africa – Activation or Trial Link and track time with monday.com South Africa.
Interested in uncovering CRM with monday.com then hit the link below and start your monday.com journey, partnering with Syscor all the way.
Book a call for monday.com Pro Services in South Africa and Africa
Once you have an active account Syscor can assist with a full consulting and professional services stack, including:
- Process design
- Workflow design
- Workspace builds
- Board builds
- App integration
Syscor is a sales, installation, and support partner to monday.com, having completed many successful projects on monday.com. Thus making us very experienced. Syscor has clients that range from Tanzanian Banks to small manufacturing businesses in South Africa, for instance. Our reach is completely continental.
Syscor’s Consulting team are all qualified to deliver a full installation and support offering, meaning we offer turn-key services. We will gladly share any referrals, in order to give you peace of mind. So you can embark on your monday.com journey, with confidence.
For more information check out our social pages