5 reasons why you should use monday.com in insurance
When it comes to driving project success in insurance, visibility and collaboration make all the difference in the world. If one, or both, elements are missing, your project will be doomed from the start.
To ensure that your team knows what is going on and that everyone is working together, a project management platform needs to be used. Monday.com happens to be one of the best by far, and we’ll tell you why.
5 reasons to use Monday.com
- It’s flexible and easy to use: Monday.com was created to meet your business’s needs. Simply configure it based on your requirements and you’ve got everything you need in one place to ensure the success of your project.
- It’s visual: You no longer need to go through essays of information to find out what is happening on a project, simply open the related board to see everything you need to know in one place
- It’s familiar: Think of how you use Excel and all of its features. Now imagine that taken to the next level. Monday.com has the familiarity you want with the sophistication you need to get the job done.
- Intuitive dashboard streamlines workflow: Stay on top of everything by building a board related to your workflow. This assists with decision making, connecting teams and assisting in completing the project within the deadline.
- Communication and collaboration made easy: Easily communicate with your team and share ideas within the Monday.com platform. From tagging users to integrating different platforms, you can centralise communication and make life simple.
Sign up to monday.com South Africa – Activation or Trial Link and track time with monday.com South Africa.
Interested in uncovering CRM with monday.com then hit the link below and start your monday.com journey, partnering with Syscor all the way.
Book a call for monday.com Pro Services in South Africa and Africa
Once you have an active account Syscor can assist with a full consulting and professional services stack, including:
- Process design
- Workflow design
- Workspace builds
- Board builds
- App integration
Syscor is a sales, installation, and support partner to monday.com, having completed many successful projects on monday.com. Thus making us very experienced. Syscor has clients that range from Tanzanian Banks to small manufacturing businesses in South Africa, for instance. Our reach is completely continental.
Syscor’s Consulting team are all qualified to deliver a full installation and support offering, meaning we offer turn-key services. We will gladly share any referrals, in order to give you peace of mind. So you can embark on your monday.com journey, with confidence.
For more information check out our social pages